|Model name||ROG Strix G16|
|Screen size||16 Inches|
|Hard disk size||512 GB|
|CPU model||Core i7|
|Installed RAM memory size||16 GB|
|Operating system||Windows 11 Home|
|Special features||Anti Glare Coating|
|Graphics card description||Dedicated|
About this item
- POWER UP YOUR PLAY – Draw more frames and win more games with Windows 11, a 13th Gen Intel Core i7-13650HX processor, and an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Laptop GPU at 140W Max TGP.
- BLAZING FAST MEMORY AND STORAGE – Multitask swiftly with 16GB of DDR5-4800MHz memory and speed up loading times with 512GB of PCIe 4×4.
- ROG INTELLIGENT COOLING – To put this amount of power in a gaming laptop, you need an even better cooling solution. The Strix features Thermal Grizzly’s Conductonaut Extreme liquid metal on the CPU, and a third intake fan among other premium features, to allow for better sustained performance over long gaming sessions.
- SWIFT VISUALS – The Strix G16 has a fast FHD 165Hz panel to make sure you never miss a moment. It also covers 100% of the sRGB color space and feature Dolby Vision, Adaptive-Sync support, and an 90% screen-to-body ratio for a stellar gaming and viewing experience.
- MUX SWITCH WITH ADVANCED OPTIMUS – A MUX Switch increases laptop gaming performance by 5-10% by routing frames directly from the dGPU to the display bypassing the iGPU. With Advanced Optimus the switch between iGPU and dGPU becomes automatic based on the task, optimizing battery life.