Nikon D850 Digital Camera – 45.7 Mp, Body Only, Black
Model Name: D850
Form Factor: DSLR
Effective Still Resolution: 45.7
Optical Zoom: 1x
Connectivity Technology: HDMI
Screen Size: 3.2 Inches
Photo Sensor Size: Full Frame (35mm)
Shooting Modes: Movie
- Nikon’s First Back-side Illuminated (BSI) Full-Frame Sensor : Back-side illuminated (BSI) FX-format full-frame CMOS image sensor with 45.7 megapixels and no optical low-pass filter. A marvel of ingenuity, it achieves extraordinary image quality
- Extreme Resolution Meets Extreme Speed : capture fast action in 45.7 megapixels of brilliant resolution. With remarkable advancements across the board—sensor design, autofocus, dynamic range, sensitivity, Speedlight control, battery life, shutter and mirror drive mechanisms, Silent Photography in Live-View mode, focus shift capability and more
- Faster, Richer, Sharper Processing EXPEED 5 quickly processes all 45.7 megapixels of data for lower noise, wider dynamic range, subtle tonal and textural details, high-speed continuous shooting at approx. 9 fps1 and full-frame 4K UHD movie recording.
- Locked-on Subject Tracking :Nikon’s exclusive AF engine uses parallel processing with a sequence control microcomputer to realize high AF performance for fast-moving subjects even during high-speed shooting.
- 4K Time-Lapse in Camera : Create entire 4K UHD time-lapse sequences right in the camera—an exclusive to Nikon DSLRs. Use Silent Live View Mode to bypass the mechanical shutter and mirror movement