Samsung 1TB T5 Portable – USB 3.1 External SSD | MU-PA1T0B
Storage made new
The Samsung Portable SSD T5 elevates data transfer speeds to the next level and unleashes a new experiencein external storage. With a compact and durable design and password protection, the T5 is truly easy to carryand stores data securely.
Fast transfer speeds
With Samsung V-NAND flash memory and a USB 3.1 Gen 2 interface, the T5 provides transfer speedsof up to 540 MB/s*, that’s up to 4.9x faster than external HDDs. Transfers and backups oflarge-sized data including 4K videos and high-resolution photos will be much quicker and faster.
* Performance may vary depending on host configuration. To reach maximum transfer speeds of 540 MB/s, the host device andconnection cables must support USB 3.1 Gen 2 and the UASP mode must be enabled.** Based on internal test results compared to a Samsung external HDD 500GB.Test system configuration: Asus® Strix Z270E Gaming motherboard, Intel® Core™ i5-7600 @3.5 GHz,DDR4 1066 MHz 4 GB, OS-Windows® 10 x64, Performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark 5.2.1.
The top to bottom metal design and rounded unibody fits comfortably in the palm of your hand. The T5 comesin two distinct aluminum finishes – an alluring blue for 250 GB and 500 GB models, and a deep black for 1 TBand 2 TB models.
* 1 GB=1,000,000,000 bytes, 1 TB=1,000,000,000,000 bytes.Lower capacity may be demonstrated by your computer due to use of a different measurement standard.
Smaller than the average business card,weighing just 51 grams, and only 10.5 mm thick. The compact,light and slim T5 is the perfect portable storage.
Solid inside and out
Stay worry-free. The T5 has no moving parts and a sturdy metal body, so it can handle drops of up to 2meters. The optional password protection with AES 256-bit hardware encryption keeps your personal andprivate data more secure.
* The internal free fall shock test was conducted under controlled conditions.** For more information on the warranty, please visit www.samsung.com/support
The T5 comes embedded with new intuitive software forPCs and Macs to easily set the password and get the latestfirmware updates. You can also download the mobile app forAndroid smartphones and tablets.
* Software requires Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), Android 4.4 (KitKat), or higher. Older versions of the Windows, Mac and Android operating systems may not be supported.** Firmware update requires PC or Mac connection. Android app available on Google Play.
Connect with ease
Connect the T5 to an extensive range of devices from PCs, Macs, smartphones and other devices. The includedUSB Type-C to C cable and USB Type-C to A cable give you seamless connectivity without the hassle ofpurchasing additional adapters.
* Compatibility with host devices may vary. Some operating systems may require T5 reformatting.Please find the compatible devices list on www.samsung.com/support.** T5 is compatible with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0.
Ready anytime, anywhere
Take everything, all your work and entertainment, with you. The Portable SSD T5 gives you simple and efficient access toyour massive data so you can complete tasks quickly and on the move. Take along your documents, large-sized photos orvideos, and get things done wherever you go.
Compatible with USB 3.1 Gen2 (10Gbps), backwards compatible
74 x 57.3 x 10.5 mm
Up to 540 MB/sec.
AES 256-bit hardware encryption
Password setting (Optional)
CE, BSMI, KC, VCCI, C-tick, FCC, IC, UL, TUV, CB, EAC
10 in stock
|Dimensions||150 × 150 × 10 cm|
MU-PA1T0B / #18831
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.